Abstract of Judgment


Abstract of Judgment 
(Have you filled out the form to file the Abstract of Judgment? Link to the Form Here )

You can do this to begin the process of collecting the judgment that was awarded to you in the JP Court for your eviction.


You are able to collect your judgment awarded by the court with an Abstract of Judgment that can be filed 30 days after you have won your court case. This is step one in the collection process. The second step is to hire a collection agency or find a Judgment collector to get it for you.

Additional information

Abstract of Judgment

Harris County, Fort Bend County, Brazoria County