Eviction Notice Done for You

Do you need an Eviction Notice to have a tenant removed that is not paying rent?

Evictions done for you  If you have a house in Houston, Harris County, Fort Bend, Katy, Sugar Land, Cypress TX, Spring TX, Pasadena TX, Montrose area of Houston, any where in the Greater Houston Area. We can help you.

Do You need an EvictionHas your tenant has stopped paying the rent. Have they stopped  answering your calls. Then it is time to let Houston Evictions start the eviction process for you.

If it has been over 3 days since they have paid the rent you need to get started right away. Don’t waist time hoping they will pay the rent. The will tell you anything not to pay the rent. Do yourself a favor and don’t listen to them.

Let us send an Eviction Notice. When a 3rd party sends them a notice they know you are serious and will not give in to their pleas for sympathy. You have a mortgage and bills to pay and your are not the government. You have to collect rent or get them out of your house.

We will protect your investment and either get the renter to pay the rent of go to court and get your house back.

By not taking action now you are going to risk possible damage to your property, loosing more money because time is money and the longer they stay the more money you will lose.  Houston Evictions wants to help protect your investment by taking action now.  So do not put off using our service another day get started with a hand delivered notice and if they don’t pay then we will take them to court.   Click this Start here 

The eviction Process

Glenn Dickson
Complete Property Services
2429 Bissonnet St. #545
Houston, TX 77005

Call 832-701-7172