I am looking at the TREC lease and have a tenant that pays rent but has anger issues and a trouble maker.
If I go before the judge, what are some of the best reasons to evict someone other than non-payment.
Thank you,


We are not an attorneys nor can we give legal advice but our OPINION is what does your lease say? Anything about neighborhood disturbance or HOA violations? You will definitely need to have some Police reports available and you must give a 30 day notice to stop such violations. At the end of the 30 days if the violations continue then you can proceed. A lot of this will also depend on the Judge in the precinct. Some judges are more tenant favorable in these types of situations as they are hesitant to just kick someone out without substantial evidence demanding this type of action.

You will need willing neighbors to probably testify, multiple police reports and any HOA letters of violations. Give the guy a 30 day notice then start compiling the other information.

Good luck…

Thanks Doug.

I will send Tenant a letter to start.
Looks like the neighbor DID file a police report.
Best regards,